Tomato avocado salad with celery
This fine raw salad is delicious: creamy, crunchy, fruity and fresh – that’s what a salad should taste like. For the creaminess, the avocado is responsible; Celery contributes to the crisp bite and the lemongrass-ginger oil together with the lime provides for a wonderful freshness. And from a health point of view, this salad is perfect. The individual ingredients provide your body and others. with the most valuable fats, vital vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the salad
- 100 g cherry tomatoes – wash and quarter
- 100 g of celery – wash, pull threads and cut very finely at an angle
- 1 avocado – peel and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 Organic lime – wash, rub a few zest and squeeze out the lime
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 2 tbsp lemon grass ginger oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Yaconsirup
- crystal salt
- black pepper
Preparation time approx. 15 minutes
Put the prepared vegetables except the avocado cubes in a bowl. Add the lemon grass ginger oil, olive oil, yacon syrup, lime juice and the grated cheese, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Finally, carefully fold in the avocado cubes. Season the salad and enjoy.
Here you will find our cooking films YouTube ,