Vegetable pan with chili sauce and pappardelle
This noodle dish already captivates visually by the colorful variety of different types of vegetables, but ultimately its taste is convincing. This is primarily due to the capers. They give the vegetables and mushrooms a very special, very fine aroma. The pleasant chili sharpness completes the taste perfectly. This is how an exceptional, delicious dish was created, which can be served in just 35 minutes.
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the vegetable pan
- 150 g spelled pappardelle
- 100 g aubergines – cut into small cubes
- 100 g herb patties – cut into small cubes
- 100 g mung bean sprouts – rinse over a sieve and drain
- 70 g carrots – finely dice
- 70 g yellow pepper – finely dice
- 70 g of celery – finely dice
- 2 tablespoons capers – roughly chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 250 ml of water
- 2 tbsp. Tamari
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Yaconsirup
- 1 tsp potato starch – mix with 3 tbsp water
- 1 red chilli pepper (peperoncini) – corer and cut into fine strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- crystal salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
Preparation time approx. 35 minutes
First prepare the vegetables. Then heat the peanut oil in a pan. Sweat the ginger together with the capers for about 3 minutes. Then add the carrots, eggplant, celery, peppers and mushrooms and sauté for about 4 minutes with occasional stirring.
Deglaze the vegetables with 250 ml of water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the eggplants are cooked.
In the meantime bring the pasta water to a boil and cook the pasta in it according to the instructions on the packaging, pour the water over a sieve and drain the pasta.
Then add the potato starch to the sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in Tamari and Yacon syrup and season with salt and pepper. Add the mung bean sprouts and drizzle the vegetables with sesame oil.
Arrange the cooked noodles on two plates, spread the vegetables over them and serve sprinkled with coriander.
Here you will find our cooking films YouTube ,